Internationally, known Loctician! Be sure to ask how you can get 50% off Retwist
1. Please DO NOT text or send messages on social media to discuss appointments. If you text I may not see it in a timely manner, so please do not assume I read the text or message. No call no show can lead to no appointment.
2. Please 📲 CALL when rescheduling or canceling appointments. DO NOT TEXT TO RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL.
3. You will receive a confirmation text and updates for your appointments. you may reschedule by using email confirmation. Cash only for the remaining balance.
4. A 50% DEPOSIT DUE THE TIME OF SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT! (Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE). NO CREDIT OR PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED (Please go to the atm before your appointment). If a refund is granted it may take 3-10 business based on how the client make the payment. Meaning how you sent it is how you will receive it.
5. Don't have the means to submit your deposit online or through the apps? You may stop by the salon to Pay in person IN ADVANCE. Deposits are due the same day of scheduling your appointment. Invoices are available for production/film companies. 1099 ONLY I am an independent contractor.
6. 10 minute Grace Period plus $25 Late fee. (I do not wish to push back my clients schedule for late clients) You have the option to reschedule or wait until I finish my appointments for the day! There is no grace period 8:30am and 6pm appointments. (Must be on time absolutely no exceptions)
7. Cancellations need to be 24 hours in advance. If not there will be a $25 cancellation fee. PLEASE CALL DO NOT TEXT CANCELLATIONS!! Please do not come in if you don’t feel well. We have the right to refuse services. You will be asked to leave and will be able to reschedule within two weeks.
Film and production late fees are different $100 per day of payments are made upon initial agreement. All emails, texts and conversations will be used in the court of law if balances are not paid at all. Net 30 is the maximum time I am willing to wait for payments.
8. No call no show MAY lead to no future appointments or an additional charge when rescheduling
9. No deposit may lead to no appointment. No consultation no appointment.
10. Walk-ins and clients that refuse to pay the deposit will wait until I finish with my scheduled appointment and will be charged a walk in fee.
11. FRAUDULENT DISPUTES WILL LEAD UP TO $1000+ in fines including court cost. (Be camera ready all clients are required to take pictures for security purposes!) Defamation of character via social media or word-of-mouth will be handled legally. Before scheduling, clients are agreeing to be posted on the Internet for promo purposes for the client and the stylist. (Social media platforms and personal website). When clients receive a promotion or discount clients are agreeing to exchanges promo services. Clients are considered, any Business, individual, person, production company.
12. Confidentiality. If you ask me about another clients personal business you will be dismissed and will not be allowed to return
13. Clients prices may vary due to loyalty, please do not discuss your price with referrals or current clients.
14. You must disclose if you are currently taking any medications and allergies with the stylist before your appointment.
15. Promotional deals can not be used on holidays, same day or weekends or if you're a client that has a special loyalty discount. 2 for 1 Deals expire in one year. Call to make your second appointment. DO NOT TEXT OR DM. There is no grace period for promo deals. 2 FOR 1 AND ANNUAL DEALS ARE FOR RETWIST STYLE AND SHAMPOO ONLY. DO NOT TEXT OR DM TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
16. Overtime is any time before 10am and any time after 7pm, weekends and holiday prices are double.
17. Clients are responsible for taking their hair out of any previous styles or there will be a ”takedown” fee of whatever the assistant charges. The stylist does not provide that service. If you come needing your hair taken out we will need to add an extra time added to your appointment. There are no refunds if you waste time on your take down.
18. If you're sick you will be asked to leave and reschedule for that following week. if its covid related clients will have to wait 14 days and provide a negative test prior to appointment.
19. I do not wish to work with third parties unless its documented by all parties THIRD PARTIES ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE A PROFILE ON THE WEBSITE.
20. DO NOT USE SOMEONE ELSE (A THIRD PARTY) BANK CARD TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. DO NOT ALLOW A THIRD PARTY TO SCHEDULE OR CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT UNLESS YOU ARE DISABLED.
21. PLEASE USE YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED NAME WHEN SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT OR YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR CHILD OR ANOTHER CLIENT THAT YOU MAYBE ASSISTING DUE TO ANY PHYSICAL, MENTAL OR WITH LEARNING, READING OR WRITING DISABILITIES.
22. IT IS ADVISED TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT A WEEK IN ADVANCE. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE WEEK OF OR THE LAST MINUTE TO SCHEDULE.
23. BRING CASH FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE.
Once you submit your deposit you are accepting and agreeing to these policies. YOU ARE WILLING TO SIGN AN AGREEMENT AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Markeisha does not shampoo hair or take down styles. There will be an assistant to support Clients with both.
House call prices may vary. you cannot use any form of apps, Zell, cash app, Venmo, PayPal, etc. For remaining balance, cash only for remaining balance.
Copyright © 2019 The SocialBug Network, LLC All Rights Reserved.